Product Manager - Infrastructure
"Product manager - Infrastructure" is responsible for operations of the deployed product by POA team:
- planning, coordinating, executing protocol upgrades (example: https://forum.poa.network/t/constantinople-petersfork-hardfork-and-parity-update-to-2-3-2/2223) and maintenance updates (example: https://forum.poa.network/t/update-parity-to-2-4-6/2647) on supported networks. Be responsible for the teamwork in distributed and decentralized setting on public networks (example: https://github.com/poanetwork/deployment-playbooks/issues/212)
- coordinating security incidents mitigation and red alerts research (example: https://medium.com/poa-network/exploiting-consensus-vulnerability-in-a-parity-client-to-hard-fork-an-ethereum-based-network-d2c368bf0bac)
- planning, coordinating, executing updates of TokenBridge oracle and monitoring services (https://github.com/poanetwork/tokenbridge), participating in governance of bridges, e.g. changing permission within multisigs, adding or removing co-signers on multisigs
- working with devops and R&D team on protocol updates for new products, such as POSDAO upgrade for xDai Stable Chain https://forum.poa.network/t/posdao-white-paper/2208
- Keeping test suits up to date, e.g. POA Test Setup https://github.com/poanetwork/poa-test-setup and POSDAO Test Setup https://github.com/poanetwork/posdao-test-setup updated with protocol updates and changes in governance and staking dapps https://forum.poa.network/t/posdao-white-paper/220...
- communication with core developers of Parity and Nethermind regarding issues on the network and implementation of new features, e.g., check out a proposal for the implementation of POA and POSDAO in Nethermind https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1OnT9zK4ib7...
- communicating with POA's partners on usage of POA products https://forum.poa.network/t/r-d-partners-of-poa-te...
Supported networks: POA Core, POA Sokol (testnet), xDai Stable Chain, Kovan (testnet)
Bridges: POA20 Bridge (native to erc20), xDai Bridge(erc2 to native), DPOS bridge (erc20 to erc20), WETC Bridge (native to erc20)
- strong knowledge of Ethereum protocol
- working experience with Solidity
- working experience with NodeJS
- devops skills
- team language is English both writing and speaking
- 24h/7d availability during security incidents or protocol updates
- Remote work with potential relocation to Europe
- Compensation in crypto or fiat
- Coworking membership in your location