Business Development Manager
POA products are for people who believe that the Ethereum protocol must be cheap, fast, and scalable. We are focusing on bringing the best developer experience for blockchain professionals. We promise that engaging with POA will help you create a first-class application on the platform.
Use your knowledge of products, customers, the industry and competition to identify and pursue opportunities for growth for the POA products.
- Onboard new partners organizations (eg. exchanges, wallets, open source project), and set expectations around value-added services provided by POA Network
- Work on marketing materials and announcements
- Generally support partners on a variety of issues or questions as they arise
- Support community development and communication of partners projects
- Manage product roadmap development and iteration on strategic direction of the project
- Screen and recruit premier talent for POA Network (esp. technical talent)
- Complete regular check-ins with partners and seek new ways for POA Network to provide meaningful support
- Connect and coordinate legal and business development resources
- Identify key lessons learned, communicate constructive feedback to portfolio organizations, and work to build scalable processes and solutions that can be deployed across multiple partners
- Remote work with potential relocation to Europe
- Compensation in crypto (ETH, BTC) or fiat
- coworking membership in your location