We're looking for a DevOps engineer with strong Amazon Web Services skills for building, automating, deploying and maintaining of blockchain solutions developed by POA Team.
Our main focus at this moment is
* developing customized blockchain clients (https://github.com/poanetwork/parity-ethereum)
* developing and integrating new consensus engines (https://github.com/poanetwork/hbbft, https://github.com/poanetwork/posdao-contracts)
* deploying cross-chain bridges for moving assets across networks (https://github.com/poanetwork/tokenbridge)
* deploying ethereum-compatible side-chains (https://github.com/poanetwork/deployment-playbooks)
* development and deployment of open-source blockchain explorer (https://github.com/poanetwork/blockscout)
All these projects require either a good CI/building pipeline or deployment automation scripts or infrastructure maintenance and optimization.
Our projects are open-source and free for people to use, so our solutions should also be easy to read and run by a wider audience.
- Experience working in a geographically distributed team. Responsibility and availability
- Documenting your work
- Strong knowledge of AWS services (mainly EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, RDS, Blue/Green deployment). Knowledge of AWS pricing rules and cost optimizations would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools, mainly Ansible, Terraform and Vagrant
- Exceptional knowledge of Linux servers, including virtualization, security and performance optimization
- Experience in setting up CI platforms and pipelines (e.g. CircleCI, Gitlab, Travis)
- Experience with Docker products
- Understanding of what a blockchain is would be a plus
- AWS Solution Architect certification would be a plus
- Remote work with potential relocation to Europe
- Compensation in crypto or fiat
- Coworking membership in your location