Business Development Manager
Use your knowledge of products, customers, the industry and competition to identify and pursue opportunities for growth for the POA Network business.
- Onboard new partners organizations (eg. exchanges, wallets, open source project), and set expectations around value-added services provided by POA Network
- Screen and recruit premier talent for POA Network (esp. technical talent)
- Generally support partners on a variety of issues or questions as they arise
- Support community development and communication of partners projects
- Manage product roadmap development and iteration on strategic direction of the project
- Complete regular check-ins with partners and seek new ways for POA Network to provide meaningful support
- Connect and coordinate legal and business development resources
- Identify key lessons learned, communicate constructive feedback to portfolio organizations, and work to build scalable processes and solutions that can be deployed across multiple partners
Benefits- Remote work with potential relocation to California
- Compensation in crypto (ETH, BTC,etc ) or fiat (USD, etc)
- WeWork membership in your location
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!