We need a DevOps engineer with strong Amazon Web Services experience. You will create cloud templates to build AWS services for POA Network . You’ll need to build the whole stack ELBs to databases, and then move and launch our software at its new home. And you’ll need to help guide us through this process in a pretty short outage window.
- Experience in setting up and running CI platforms (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Travis)
- Exceptional knowledge of Linux, including virtualisation and security aspects
- Experience with Docker products
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Vagrant)
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. Python)
- Understanding of what a blockchain is would be a plus
- Remote work with potential relocation to California
- Compensation in crypto (ETH, BTC,etc ) or fiat (USD, etc)
- WeWork membership in your location
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!